Book Your Adventure With Us!
In addition to the programs for each grade level, A Time for Science is often able to create or modify programs to suit your group’s educational goals or special topic studies.
To discuss tailoring a program to your needs, feel free to contact our Education and Program Director Maria McDaniel at email@example.com
- Cost is $7.00 per student. Groups must consist of at least ten students, or pay a minimum fee of $100.
- At least one adult is required for every ten students.
Maximum group size varies by program.
- Payment by cash, check or credit card is due prior to program.
Please make checks payable to: A Time for Science
- A deposit of $50.00 is required to secure field trips. The deposit is applied to the balance due.
- Teachers and chaperones are free of charge.
- Planetarium shows may be added to any field trip for an additional fee of $3.00 per student.
For more information, be sure to review our Policies and Procedures for a full list of our planning, pricing, and guidelines.