From butterflies to bears and snakes to starlings, we’ll be exploring wildlife of all sorts during this week of camp. Campers will learn about ecology, carrying capacity, animal habitat, human influence, and other scientific topics related to the wildlife in Eastern NC. Each day involves a picnic lunch, kayaking, games, and a wrap up in the Planetarium, where we watch a movie to escape from the heat of the afternoon.
- Go Wild Summer Camps are offered the weeks of June 15-19 or June 22-26.
- The cost is $150/camper.
- Shuttle is available from NCMNS Greenville for an additional fee of $25/camper. Space is limited!
- Camps run daily from 8am – 5pm
- Camps are designed for rising 1st-5th graders.
- Due to limitations with our ticketing systems you may have both camp dates show up in your confirmation documentation. Please refer to the date in the product description in your confirmation email if there is any confusion.