Einstein PRESENTING SPONSOR
Join us as a sponsor of The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences at Greenville’s Grand Opening!
Corporate and Individual support plays a vital role in allowing The North Carolina Museum of Natural Science at Greenville and Contentnea Creek to offer engaging experiences in the world of science. The Museum offers several ways for companies, organizations, and individuals to become involved through sponsorship and philanthropic giving. With over 30,000 visitors a year and a growing regional presence, aligning with the Museum provides a unique, engaging, and meaningful way to support the community!
Einstein: PRESENTING SPONSOR
- SNEAK PEEK viewing reception for up to 50 VIP attendees prior to Grand Opening
- Contentnea Creek Experience for up to 25 VIP attendees (Private Planetarium show and night sky viewing OR day of kayaking with use of pondside shelter)
- Sponsor of all 21/22 Teacher workday camps
- Host sponsor of one public program Premium
- Exhibit space at Grand Opening event to engage with visitors and promote business
- Prime recognition on all signage and banners
- Opportunity to speak at Ribbon Cutting
- Primary logo on event print, electronic and social media
- Plaque on museum’s “Pillar of Support”